As a remote team, it is important we have consistent routines that enable us to collaborate. Here are the top 5 routines and tools we use to successfully collaborate remotely:
- Daily huddles to discuss our priorities, blockers, and what we had for breakfast
- Weekly meetings with clients to stay on track and provide updates
- Bi-weekly retro routines to give thoughtful feedback on current projects. What is working? What is not working and should change?
- Bi-weekly 1:1’s to discuss personal feedback and career development
- Quarterly team events to connect and spend quality time with each other.